Dear Parents and Students,
Each Semester, we teach a variety of units along with Pre- and Post- testing of the FITNESS GRAM.
The following is an outline of expectations for the PE Classes:
1. shorts/sweatpants, tshirt, athletic shoes 2. Refusal to dress=zero+ISS for period
1. locker is provided; lock and key(combination) are student responsibility
2. BUMS/teachers are NOT responsible for lost/stolen items
1. ALL students are required to participate in ALL P.E. activities
2. Parent excuses for injury/sudden illness will NOT be accepted on consecutive days and will
not be accepted more than TWICE in a semester.
3. Doctors excuses are the ONLY excuse accepted on consecutive days.
4. In EITHER case, students will be given an alternative written assignment
D. POINT SYSTEM:
1. Participation (daily grade=20 points/day)...90%
2. Assessment (physical and written)... 10%
3. Point System: 1,800 Participation+ 150 Physical Fitness+ 50 Quizzes= 2,000 pts./Sem.
E. ABSENCES (Excused or Unexcused):
1. Students allowed 3 absences/semester without making those days up
2. After the 3rd absence, students must make up the work by completing written assignments.
3. It's the STUDENT'S responsibility to request make-up work.